Jessica Rose Coaching – Certified Life Coaching for Anxious People
What is a life coach?
Until a few years ago I didn’t know the answer to this question either! solteros catolicos italianos But a life coach is someone who helps you transition from where you are now (maybe you feel stuck, in a rut, lack confidence, struggle with anxiety, etc.), to where you want to be in life (your ultimate life goals).
A life coach varies a whole lot from a therapist, counsellor, mentor, consultant, etc. They help you attain your goals by helping you figure out what obstacles and issues you may face. tastyli A life coach doesn’t do the work for you, they give you the tools thought processes and techniques to help you overcome them.
http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-indikatoren A life coach doesn’t just change the here and right now, they make a profound impact on your whole life for the better.
“How do you come into this then, Jess?” You may be wondering?
I know first hand what it’s like to feel stuck, alone and to have zero confidence. Anxiety reared it’s ugly, diagnosed head whilst at university, nearly five years ago now. Since then it’s been an uphill struggle to get back control of my mental health, goals and life in general.
This raw experience means that I understand exactly how you may be feeling right now.
follow url You want change but don’t know where to look. You want support but don’t know anyone who truly understands how you feel right now. You are tired of being anxious and feeling lost in this big world of ours.
source url I can help you. Having a life coach is the turning point you need, by addressing your limiting beliefs and changing them. follow url Let’s get your life back on track.
Ready to learn more?
Who is this for?
- Anxious people who want DEFINITE change and who are ready to put in 100% energy into it
- Anxious people who need support from someone who understands and won’t judge
- People who don’t know where to go from here, need guidance and a push
- Have tried setting goals but failed
Who is this NOT for?
- People who aren’t ready to make changes to their lifestyle
- Those who aren’t willing to take advice, face their fears and move forward in their life
- Those who need medical attention (I am not a doctor and offer coaching from a personal perspective only)
Here’s what I offer you as a certified anxiety life coach:
- You’ll build the foundations, set a specific goal and stick to it, using my years of professional coaching + anxiety experience
- You’ll get support, accountability and moving towards action – in a SPECIFIC TIME FRAME
- Anxiety is showing you there’s something wrong in your life – we’re going to find out what that is and build a positive mindset + habit
- I’ll be a friend and coach, who is there to listen but push you – you may end up disliking me but that’s how we get results
- You’re going to face your fears – you need to be serious about wanting change
- This’ll be an end to feeling hopeless, feeling like anxiety has got the better of you and that can’t move forward in your life
- Exercises to perform so we can track your progress session to session, and self-reflection exercises to play on your strengths
Not 100% sure? Get a free 20 minute coaching call via Skype (video or voice), to help you decide. Scroll on below to view.
Want to see my certification? Click here.
http://oepib.org/?efiop=actividades-para-solteros-en-gijon&74b=2f What you get in the monthly package:
This package is ideal if you want to give life coaching a try, or want to focus on a single issue. We’ll figure out the root of the problem together, and I’ll give you exercises to perform.
The monthly package includes 4 x 50 minute sessions (don’t worry, I don’t clock watch), and email support (defined once the intake forms have been completed). You can choose to have this as a half day at the weekend, or split up.
Although only a month, you’ll still walk away seeing in clarity and the confidence to change your life for the better.
http://www.digibagg.com/fistayl/4027 What you get in the 2 month package (Save £20!):
I recommend this package if you have deeper issues that need to be resolved, and that may take more time. Two months is a great time to spend together working on multiple issues if you have them.
We’ll work out where you’re going wrong and create a plan together to resolve your issues.
This package can be split into 8 single sessions, or a combination of 2 hour sessions. This can be discussed after intake.
What you get in the VIP 3 month package (Save £50!):
Three months is the perfect time to really delve deeply into what is troubling you. We will create an actionable plan with goals and check-ins during the whole process. You’ll have unlimited email access to me (more details provided on when this will be after intake).
You’ll perform soul-searching exercises using proven techniques to really figure out our issues. Then, you’ll work at solving them one step at a time.
This plan includes 12 individual sessions, or can be split into half days if you like.
Would rather talk over email?
I appreciate that anxiety can create fear when it comes to speaking over Skype or Facebook Messenger. Therefore I also offer email-only life coaching for those who need it. http://www.degroes.nl/?makros=conseil-pour-site-de-rencontre-gratuit&f2c=47 Just fill out the form below as normal but make sure to say you want email-only contact.
Ready to go?
Payment plans are available. Contact me at email@example.com so we can chat about this a lil more.
Please fill in the questionnaire with as much information as possible. This is going to help me identify what, why and how I could help you. In addition, if you decide I’m not the coach for you, that’s totally fine, too. see url This free session is to help us both work out if we can work together.
source link Just so you know, in case you’re not 100% completely happy, I am offering you 30 days money back guaranteed. I’d hate to know that you’re not happy with what I’m offering so no questions asked, just your money back.