Thank you so much to opzioni binarie ischimoku Paige at Shutterflies Photography and http://www.techhelpnumbers.com/font/5130 Jennifer at Women Winning Online for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You’ll never know how happy I am about this – it means the world to me.
I’ve also really enjoyed browsing other blogs and creating my nominations! Especially since I’m a relatively new blogger.
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award which is given to other bloggers by bloggers in the community. It’s great for smaller, newer blogs to be recognised. It’s also a fantastic opportunity and is very fun! Being recognised for the quality of your blog is especially meaningful when you’re new – like me!
So what are the rules?
http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=come-funziona-iqoption&5e1=4e These are the questions I’ve been asked to answer:
- rencontres perspectives Where do you see yourself in five years? I will definitely still be blogging. I feel like I’ve found my calling! I know it sounds really cheesy but the past few weeks have been amazing. I wouldn’t change it for the world now. I’d also like to hope I’ve helped/inspired just one person. Whether it’s through my blog or outside of it. I get so much enjoyment from helping others that I’d hate knowing I haven’t made a difference. Oh and I’d like to be earning millions of pounds. Haha.
- source link What do you do for fun? I enjoy reading books, playing computer games and TV. I’m getting into my films and have started doing a bit of gardening. I enjoy cooking as well as eating! When I’m not doing those things I’m either sleeping or blogging. Old age!
- te rencontrer en anglais What is your passion in life? Definitely to help or inspire. Up until extremely recently my passion is now my blog. Every moment I get I’m blogging/doing admin for my blog. I’ve not really spoken to my other half since starting it!
- see Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi and it has to be from a can.
- hook up boulder What is your favorite holiday and why? My favourite trip has been to Budapest last year. I loved the place and would go there again. The food is great, the culture is amazing and would seriously consider moving there given the chance.
- source link Name an accomplishment you’re proud of. Getting my degree. It was during my last year at uni when anxiety reared its ugly head and I almost quit. I’m glad I stuck it out and passed (not with the best of grades but definitely a pass). It was very hard but I am proud of myself. I can look back now with no regrets.
- rencontre boite de nuit What is your favorite song right now? There are a few but its Never Forget You with MNEK and Zara Larsson. Amazing song!
- go to link What is your all time favorite movie? WITHOUT A DOUBT Lord of the Rings. Nothing will ever get close to that in my lifetime for me now. It also started my weird thing for elves and fantasy films in general. That film was the reason why I started playing World of Warcraft (I don’t anymore and yes I’m a nerd).
- binäre optionen profi What inspires you the most? Stories of accomplishment. I love hearing the good things happening in the world and that everyone can achieve their goals. It inspires me to keep trying and not to give up. It also makes me encourage others when they may not have the confidence to believe in themselves.
- Name a weird talent you have. I can lift the right-side of my lip up (like how Rihanna does in some of her music videos) but mine is obvs better. Also I could probably recite the whole of the first LOTR film to you.
- What made you start blogging in the first place? For an outlet for my anxiety. It’s really helping getting my feelings out and knowing that I’m doing some good makes it that much more worthwhile.
- Is your blog a hobby, a business or a hobby that you hope to turn into business? I’ve definitely considered making my blog a full time business venture. I’m one of those people who like to research first though so this will be a long time in the making. Right now though it is very much just a hobby.
- Did you always want to write or is this a new talent you have discovered? I’ve never thought about writing as a career but I certainly enjoy it. I’ve helped friends write covering letters (leading to successful interviews and positions) and would say my grammar and spelling definitely aren’t poor. I love language and communicating so naturally a blog fits well with this for me.
- What motivates you to blog? Knowing that I’m helping. I’ve had such positive feedback so far that I think it would be a bad idea to stop. There’s no way this will happen now though!
- If you could wave a magic wand over your blog, what would you like to see when you opened your eyes? Success stories from my followers on any aspect of their life. I’d love to see them living the life they deserve and truly believing it themselves. It would be that I’d helped them in this process.
- Are you a glass half empty or glass half full person? Bit of both really. It depends. I am generally positive though so its going to be glass half full.
- What’s your number one organizational tip? BASKETS. No only joking. Keeping it simple. Too much stuff ruins organisation and ruins your head. It’s not great.
- Dogs, cats or neither? Oh cats definitely. They are like my personality – a bit indifferent, independent and not attention seeking.
- What do you want to learn more about when it comes to blogging or online business? How other people operate with their blogs. I love being nosey and I’d love to know more from other bloggers. I’d also like to smash it when it comes to SEO. This is something I’m currently still learning.
- What is your favorite social media site and why? This is only a recent discovery but Pinterest. Stumpleupon comes close to it. I am a visual type person and pictures win in my eyes any day. Sometimes I find Facebook a bit annoying so that is out.
So there should have been 22 questions but unfortunately I had to delete two as they were repeated! That was so fun though answering those questions!
Here are 11 random facts about me:
- I love hamsters. They are just the cutest.
- I have a brother who suffers from Cerebral Palsy. He’s cool though. 🙂
- I got told by my other half after Christmas I was spending too much time on my tablet. Switched to the laptop instead! Hehe
- I have a thing for men in tights or medieval type outfits. Robin Hood, Legolas, the majority of the cast in LOTR and Games of Thrones.
- Passing out is like a hobby for me. Too hot, no air, anything, and I get dizzy. Doesn’t matter where it is either. I’ve passed out in a gym and hairdressers. SO EMBARRASSING.
- I have a weird lump on my finger due to not holding my pen correctly since a young age. I once got my fingers caught in a door and Primary school. I got to go to hospital and get out of school because they thought it was bad. It wasn’t, it was just the lump.
- I used to be obsessed with Orlando Bloom. This is connected with number 4.
- I met a bunch of great people at uni. Our nickname for the group is Prague Six. We almost got tattoos with it. And we still post things in our private group on Facebook for reminiscing about good ol’ times. I’m talking songs, pictures, silly things but no one would get it other than us 6.
- My nickname is Jess the Mess. This is also tied in with number 9. Haha.
- I’ve been paint-balling. Hated every minute. Probably because I won the award for least appropriate footwear – a pair of fake ugg style things. I don’t even like that style of footwear. What was I thinking?!
- I’m on medication for anxiety. They are classed as antidepressants but they ease the physical symptoms of anxiety. If it weren’t for these things I would be a blubbering, shaking, messy mess, like I was at uni. Ha.
These are the questions I’d like to ask my nominees:
- What made you start your blog?
- What quality do you admire in people?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- Where do you see your blog in a year?
- Do you have any annoying/ habits?
- Do you have any nicknames your friends or family call you?
- What is your number one goal for your blog?
- What’s your favourite kind of food?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you interested in politics?
- Have you met anyone famous?
My nominations are…
Meghan Sara’s Blog
Emma’s The Fashion Craze
Jodie @ Dream Your Passion
Jewel @ Jewel Abroad
I’m looking forward to seeing all your responses to my questions! Well done – you all deserve it <3<3<3<3